1.No country in north- and middleamerica have anything to go in a list like this, Great bullshit.
2. people non-india will lost some stuff a couple of minutes after arrived there. will you think it should be on the list?
3. Canadians, Philippines, Mexicans, Irish, United States, Japan, Scotland.
4. And you must be a Christian? I've been to Denmark, Netherlands, Indonesia and Turkey and I can easily say that Turkey and Indonesia are far more friendler than Denmark and Netherlands.
5. Us is not friendly just go look at some videos in youtube their is always someone from the us calling someone else names in the comments like niggers,spics, and chinks.
6.I don't agree I know that Ireland ix not the friendliest country, thats probably just his/her nationality.
7. I think u have to first travel in all countires to judge cuz i think its japan and now dont spam ur all just shit iff ure against me!
8.The Philippines should be considered the friendliest nation in the world. The warmth and hospitality of the people make you feel at home even away from home. It's more fun in the Philippines, come and see for yourself.
9. The people, not the government you see in the media all the time. And actually, the USA is pretty friendly compared to some EU countries.
10. I shure agree with the no 1 on the list, ive never met a rude irish, they are all so sweet and friendly no matter what nationality,religion,looks, gay, straight, they welcome everyone.
RSS Feed
Twitter
0 comments:
Post a Comment