Friday, September 20, 2013

*Whether it's diving into a pool or off a cliff, there's certain activities you NEED to check off your summer bucket list before summer vacation is over. From vacationing with family to cooling off in a fire hydrant to having a summer fling with that cute camp counselor, it's time to get off your butt, grab some friends, and make some memories.

* i was the same as thomas , LOL , and thet thing "make an awesome band" , please , tell me that guy isnt a fan of JB.

* Lol I watched this and said well to late now
* I wish I wouldn't have decided to watch this the day before school starts..

*Dear god I watch this video for the first time and only have 2 days left, lefts get to work!

*I saw this too late... Really wish I had seen it sooner, 'cause these ideas are way better than sitting at home on my computer all day... Um, which I didn't do...?

*I only did one thing xD but summer isnt over yet! one more week until school! and.. LOG FLUMES ARE AMAZING



0 comments:

Post a Comment