* really hope sea world shuts its nothing but animal abuse! These dolphins are trained with food deprivation and have physiological problems, they have been known to commit suicide by repeatedly banging there heads off the side of the tank because they cant cope with captivity! The expected life span for a dolphin in captivity is 4 years and in the wild in 40 years, isnt that saying something!!!! They should be in the wild where they belong!
*you are all a bunch a extremists and activists. "the cove" is a film that was filmed in JAPAN. A country which is known to treat animals horribly. I know for a FACT that the trainers and caretakers in SeaWorld are all very loving. I've had family members work there and I've done my research as I also want to work with animals in the future. Also, some of these are actually rescued. Some were abandoned, injured, etc. Do YOUR research. I'm all against animal cruelty but I fact check all sources.
*Would you like to be stolen from your mother when you were just a baby? That is what they do so you can see them in Sea World. They let them starve until they co operate and they feed them only when they do those stupid tricks on these stupid shows. That is the only time they feed them. Do you know that that music drives dolphins crazy because it is so loud and the go bonkers with there sonars? Educate yourself first please.
*This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen! Set the poor creatures free and let them go home where they are truely beautiful..... in the WILD!
*If really you love to the dolphins please do not be present at this type of spectacles, for every 1 dolphin taken in captivity other 17 die massacred to sell his meat. You prop the dolphins they are extremely acoustic beings and when the people applaud and put the music they suffer great pain and stress, in addition they are tamed based on hunger to do the tricks that entertain the human stupids. See the documentary " the cove " for major information
*Watch Dolphins 2013 if you love to see dolphins in nature.
*Really you think that the dolphins aren't happy but what if they are happy. I could be wrong but there are animals that are happy in captivity. Just saying...
*Can't we all just be nice and not make stuff up about sea world, that they torture the dolphins. We all know that they don't belong in captivity. But still can't we just be nice?
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment