Friday, September 20, 2013



* 5000 hits? you under estimate the creepers on YouTube.

*she looks gorgeous and what a body.

*so pretty, I hope she knows that

*it;s ok she's a ginger and has no soul.

*and of course the people who talk shit online are to afraid to get laid.

*She's HOT... A bikini would have done her more justice

*If we keep in mind that obviously she is not a model or something like that, and probably this is her first time doing this, I have to say that she looks great. I mean, she doesn't have an super-hot-amazing body, but she is beautiful.

*excuse me? she IS skinny! I've been to Brazil, and the normal Brazilian woman has WAY more fat on her body.

* maybe she's not the most beautiful woman in the world, but she makes me happy for 1:19 minutes.

*I like tight bathing suits. I think you look beautiful. Plus I have a weekness for red heads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment