Friday, September 6, 2013

 
 

1. There are several waterfalls from all around the world in this video. After each waterfall the video will pause for a few seconds and then the name and place of the waterfall will be given.

Note: I am well aware that there are a lot of beautiful waterfalls that are not in this video. I have only included the ones that I have personally visited since 2007.

2. i like water falls. I hope; I have chance to visit this place awesome.
                 
I only Know 1 Niagara Falls I have been there before and I love going there

3. look at the waterfall! it is so nice and impressive. oneday i will travel this place. Absolutely Niagara falls it is a wonder.

4. Forgot to mention "Dhuandhar Falls" or "Smoke Cascade Falls" in Jabalpur (India).
River Narmada(Nerbudda) has "Bhedhaghat Boating Section" at its further flow from Dhuandhar Falls.
5. Gracias por presentarnos este vídeo. Son espectaculares especialmente las de iguzu.

6. My advice would be visit both sides Brazil/argentina. and if you're gonna try the boat try on the Argentina side cause is less expensive/just as good , in brazillian side you see the waterfalls from longer range and get a beautifll view, and from the Argentina side you walk over them but i think the Argentina side is more beautifull but try both. You experience the fall more and the nature in the Argentina side.. and the Iguazu falls is the most beautifull waterfall in the world so good choise.

7. I watched your full featured film of Niagara Falls the other day and now this one and I just want to say you do amazing work as well as to thank you for your extreme generosity in sharing the majesty of these sites with those of us who will never get a chance to see them. You could probably be making a lot of money with the quality of your footage and yet you choose to give it freely here and that's a wonderful gift. Thank you so much. Looking forward to more...oh, and you're very brave too!

8. Great work. You really need to get to Norway, as there are some great waterfalls there as well. Not many big cascades, but precipitous drops abound. You just gave me more reasons to get to New Zealand and Australia someday.

9.You can't take bath in these waterfalls!
But, in India, you cann take even oil bath and shampoo in all the Waterfalls!

10. Been to Niagara and Iguacu. Okaka on Hawaii is nice. Montmorency and Ste Anne Falls in Quebec are impressive.

11. You misled people about Victoria falls..Minute 10-11.. Victoria falls is both in Zambia and Zimbabwe..but the bigger chunk is in Zambia..and Zambezi River is also in Zambia...

12. Great work. You really need to get to Norway, as there are some great waterfalls there as well. Not many big cascades, but precipitous drops abound. You just gave me more reasons to get to New Zealand and Australia someday.

13. The Big Island of Hawaii has beautiful waterfalls, Rainbow Falls & Akaka Falls. I live on Oahu & we have nice ones here too, Waimea & Manoa.

14. Iguazu Falls take place at Brazil and Argentina's border, most of it is on Brazilian side because of the river course.
15. if you like waterfalls and traveling you should try Palenque Mexico.
16. Iguazu are the most incredible ones, I have already visited them!!!! ;) Would like to visit Victoria Falls....
17.Очень трогательно, никогда не видела такой красоты. Благодарю Вас.
Excellent work. What type of equipemnt do you use, and how did you get the ariel shots? I plan on visiting Iguassu Falls next year. Advice would be helpful. Thanks.Two different Sony camcorders were used for the footage in this video. The aerial shots were from helicopters. You'll love Iguassu, it's my favorite waterfall. My only advice would be to allow enough time to explore both the Brazil and Argentina side. At least two days. And if you go in summer (December thru March) prepare for extreme heat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment